SA Password changes

From: Robert Moorehouse (
Date: 04/08/03

From: "Robert Moorehouse" <>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 09:30:27 -0700

I have just started looking at SQL2000 and have a server
set up running Windows 2000 and SQL 2000, i have some test
web sites and links to some databases running.

Can anyone tell me why every 3 or 4 days the SA password
is changed automatically and i have to change it back
(null) for the system to work again.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: What Database Software?
    ... identical server held in reserve in case of hardware failure. ... I notice the SQL server express's main limitation (please correct me if I ... am wrong) is that its database size is limited to 4GB. ... should be a problem for my small business web sites, that is, _assuming_ I ...
  • Re: Full-Text Searching
    ... Search web sites. ... advantages are of using either SQL Server's Full-Text or a third party ... Index Server and SQL Server can do all this and much more. ... Microsoft Search Server 2008 Express ...
  • ADODB.Recordset error 800a0cb3
    ... I have just published the same pages to two different web sites (both ... running Windows 2000 Server). ... Current Recordset does not support bookmarks. ...
  • Upgrade from 7.0 to SQL 2000 problems
    ... running Windows NT 4.0 and SQL 7.0 to Windows 2000 Server ... upgrade of SQL 7.0 to 2000. ...
  • Unable to Re-install SQL Reporting Services
    ... Running Windows ... Server 2003, SQL Server 2000 SP3, Windows Sharepoint ... Now it won't install back. ...