Re: someone was trying to get into my computer

From: SQL Server Development Team [MSFT] (sqldev@microsoft.com)
Date: 04/07/03

From: "SQL Server Development Team [MSFT]" <sqldev@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 10:28:26 -0700

This is a SQL Server newsgroup and this doesn't look like it's got anything
to do with SQL Server. You might have more luck asking in a newsgroup
focused on whichever operating system you're running.

Good luck!
Stephen Dybing

"natly" <nkhaled@telus.net> wrote in message
> i found this message on my computer . it was on screen
> saver and suddently this blue screen came on that is
> saying that somone is using your computer,it asks you to
> cancel and when you cancel the computer freezes. thanks
> in advance for the support

Relevant Pages

  • Re: What constitutes a products fit for purpose under Sales of Good Act
    ... vendor that you wish to cancel the purchase. ... notification, even if you didn't read it. ... If advised of your rights, it's a *maximum* of 7 days. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: What constitutes a products fit for purpose under Sales of Good Act
    ... vendor that you wish to cancel the purchase. ... notification, even if you didn't read it. ... If advised of your rights, it's a *maximum* of 7 days. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Best harmony book?
    ... "cancel post" function and cancel this post so ... (the distribution rights). ... Joey wants to alter my post, on his dictates; ...
    (rec.music.theory)
  • Re: Help: Item buyer claims to be faulty
    ... These allow a consumer to cancel most contracts within 7 working days of receipt of the goods for no reason at all. ... if the seller fails to inform the customer of their cancellation rights this period is extended to three months and seven days after receipt or seven days after the customer is told of their rights whichever period is the shorter. ... On the one hand, a full and explicit statement leaves no room for doubt, but then it does sound like it would encourage the idiot buyers. ...
    (uk.people.consumers.ebay)
  • Re: The "Trinity"
    ... >> Silver Age where the only comics that were really selling at the ... >They can't cancel Wonder Woman, unless they want to lose the right to ... Woman outright and no longer has to worry about losing the rights. ...
    (rec.arts.comics.dc.universe)