SQL Permissions with Trusted Connection/Windows Authentication

From: Deborah L. Brennan (dbrennan@aol.com)
Date: 05/19/02

From: "Deborah L. Brennan" <dbrennan@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 09:43:02 -0400

Hello. I am new to using SQL and am not sure where to post this. I have an
access Front End and an SQL Backend. The Front End resides on a Citrix
Server and the back end and the .dsn files reside on the SQL Server. Only
Admin accounts can access the tables in SQL. What do I need to do to allow
other users to "see" the tables?

Deb

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Access 2007->SQL Server2005 "connection was forcibly closed",G
    ... I moved every table I was able to move to the SQL ... closed connections - but all of these errors are in the version which used ... the SQL Server 2000 and everything worked ... communication between ODBC (OLEDB and Native Client, ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.connect)
  • It can be Done
    ... I just installed a 3 SQL Server 2005 instances on a 2 node Active/Passive cluster. ... IWiz will then offer you a choice of Group on where you can install teh Fail Over Clustered Instance of SQL. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.clustering)
  • Re: Unable to Apply SP4 to SQL 2000 Cluster (new Node)
    ... Rebuild the node in the failover cluster. ... Scenario 1" in SQL Server 2000 Books Online. ... This setup process updates to SP4 only the binaries on the new ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.clustering)
  • Re: WSS 3.0 question
    ... I followed the advise given in removing WSS 3.0 etc, ... the server is complaining that the SQL service(?) was tempered with or corrupt. ... I may just instal the SQL server as I was going eventuall use it anyway. ... If WSUS 3.0 is installed, I would suggest you uninstall it and then you install WSS 3.0. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: SQL Server 2005 Cluster Setup Quiz
    ... I did test and it did not install the client tools. ... http://www.clusterhelp.com - Cluster Training ... Microsoft SQL Server MVP ... Provide a template on how to read SQL Server 2005 setup log files. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.clustering)