Re: EXEC Permission on a entire DB

From: Narayana Vyas Kondreddi (answer_me@hotmail.com)
Date: 03/24/03

From: "Narayana Vyas Kondreddi" <answer_me@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 19:24:33 -0000

Here's one way of doing it:
http://vyaskn.tripod.com/generate_scripts_repetitive_sql_tasks.htm

--
HTH,
Vyas, MVP (SQL Server)
http://vyaskn.tripod.com/
"Shelley" <sra98a@acu.edu> wrote in message
news:2fa701c2f220$94a1c460$a301280a@phx.gbl...
Within the Stored Procedure option in a DB, can you grant
EXEC on each SP with a command.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Very elementary Q !
    ... account access to SQL Server using the sp_grantlogin procedure and then ... grant the account access to user databases using sp_grantdbaccess. ... EXEC sp_addrole 'MyRole' ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • permissions mystery: ActiveDirectory issue?
    ... exec sp_grantdbaccess, 'SARAH' ... exec sp_addrolemember 'TheRole', 'SARAH'create view TestView ... grant select on table1 to TheRole ... We're using SQL Server 2000 and Windows 2003 Server with ActiveDirectory. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • EXEC Permission on a entire DB
    ... Within the Stored Procedure option in a DB, can you grant ... EXEC on each SP with a command. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: No db access after publishing web site
    ... GRANT UPDATE TO ... If I detach and attach this database on a different PC (according that PC ... Cannot open database "pago" requested by the login. ... Are you detaching/attaching the SQL Server Express database correctly ...
  • Re: Cannot initialize the data source object of OLE DB provider "Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0" for linked
    ... I would still try to import the data into your SQL Server instance instead of running linked server queries as you are doing. ... I can query it with no problem and view tabs in Studio. ... EXEC master.dbo.sp_addlinkedserver ...