How do I grant users full access to a table?

From: Don (unknown@oblivion.com)
Date: 03/21/03

From: "Don" <unknown@oblivion.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 22:12:38 GMT

I'm new to SQL Server 7 and I've just imported a bunch of tables from an
Access 2000 MDB into an SQL Server database. I have an Access 2000 front
end connected to this SQL Server database, and when I open a table in
Access, I can't add new records (i.e. I don't get the "add new record" row
at the bottom of the table).

How to I grant everyone access to this new table so they can add, edit,
delete, etc. records?

- Don

Relevant Pages

  • Re: SQL server question
    ... Microsoft is deprecating it even for new development, ... An Access project is an Access file that provides a direct, ... You can connect an Access project to a remote SQL Server ... a local SQL Server database, or a local installation of the SQL Server ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • Re: DataSet.GetChanges() in RowChanged(DataRowAction.Add)
    ... if the way synchronization needs to be handled changes in the ... > data stored in an SQL Server database. ... > GetChanges() call, but I feel that this workaround is not my best choice. ...
  • VBA Microsoft Access and SQL Server
    ... I am currently working on a project with Power Point. ... into a Microsoft SQL Server database. ... information from the Microsoft SQL Server database and re-populate a Power ...
    (microsoft.public.office.developer.vba)
  • Exactly How to Use Disconnected Recordsets in VB / SQL Server Application
    ... Front-end is VB 6.0, back-end is SQL Server 2000 (actually, MSDE since ... underlying SQL Server database w/the assumption that the user *might* ... the local disconnected recordset on the user's machine would seem to ... time to update each and every record as each user scrolls through the ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.database)
  • Re: curious problem in production
    ... thank for the lesson on unique keys, but I suggest you read the question ... I am getting an exception from sql server ... >> trying to insert into the same sql server database. ...