How do I grant users full access to a table?

From: Don (
Date: 03/21/03

From: "Don" <>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 22:12:38 GMT

I'm new to SQL Server 7 and I've just imported a bunch of tables from an
Access 2000 MDB into an SQL Server database. I have an Access 2000 front
end connected to this SQL Server database, and when I open a table in
Access, I can't add new records (i.e. I don't get the "add new record" row
at the bottom of the table).

How to I grant everyone access to this new table so they can add, edit,
delete, etc. records?

- Don

Relevant Pages

  • Re: SQL server question
    ... Microsoft is deprecating it even for new development, ... An Access project is an Access file that provides a direct, ... You can connect an Access project to a remote SQL Server ... a local SQL Server database, or a local installation of the SQL Server ...
  • Exactly How to Use Disconnected Recordsets in VB / SQL Server Application
    ... Front-end is VB 6.0, back-end is SQL Server 2000 (actually, MSDE since ... underlying SQL Server database w/the assumption that the user *might* ... the local disconnected recordset on the user's machine would seem to ... time to update each and every record as each user scrolls through the ...
  • Re: DataSet.GetChanges() in RowChanged(DataRowAction.Add)
    ... if the way synchronization needs to be handled changes in the ... > data stored in an SQL Server database. ... > GetChanges() call, but I feel that this workaround is not my best choice. ...
  • VBA Microsoft Access and SQL Server
    ... I am currently working on a project with Power Point. ... into a Microsoft SQL Server database. ... information from the Microsoft SQL Server database and re-populate a Power ...
  • Re: Word 2003/Access2000/SQLSVR
    ... Can you provide a sample of the SQL Query code that Word is using? ... "Peter Jamieson" wrote: ... from SQL Server with identical results, ... An Access table linked to a SQL Server database? ...