Re: Permission

From: SriSamp (
Date: 03/20/03

From: "SriSamp" <>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 11:18:30 +0530

You can create a role with the appropriate permissions and then assign the
user x to that role. This way, tomorrow if you have another user wanting the
same permission, you can assign him/her to that role.

"Carlos" <> wrote in message
> HI,
> I want that a user x only have permission to create/edit
> stored procedure, no more object, only SP in YYY
> datebase.Its possible. What permission i had to grant her.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Allowing Anonymous write access only.
    ... need at least READ permission for login. ... > been set up so that anonymous FTP users have write access only, this> may seem insecure and we do get a certain ammount of hackers or> taggers testing the system by dropping test files and folders onto the> server, but because anonymous users do not have read access they soon> find that they cannot download anything they upload and go elsewhere. ... This is where my problems have started,> I initialy replicated all the IIS setting and NTFS permission from my> NT box on my 2003 box but so far have been unable to achive the same> result, it appaers that I can only grant anonymous write access if I ...
  • Re: Yukon schemas
    ... ALTER to the schema. ... you have to grant create permission to perform the action ... data and to create and alter stored procedures and views that they owned. ...
  • Re: Local admin right
    ... use Group Policy Restricted Groups to enforce membership of local computer ... > account to local admin group to run some applications. ... > used this permission to grant someone else to access that box too. ...
  • RE: Share Issues
    ... Where are the others shares located, in the old domain or new win2k3 ... How do you grant the permission to the "other shares", ... Microsoft Active Directory: Demo 3-Security Translation Wizard ...
  • Re: AppArmor Security Goal
    ... permission to /home/$user/.mozilla...... ... and grant each user access to only ... two shell scripts (one to start each browser profile) and set the AA policy ...