Stored Procedure Question

From: Leon Parker (lparker@lortobco.com)
Date: 03/20/03

From: "Leon Parker" <lparker@lortobco.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 16:23:35 -0800

If I call a development stored procedure owned by me
(ulu96a) from Production Modeler, I have to prefix the
name of the stored procedure with ulu96a. Otherwise I
cannot access the stored procedure. When we migrate our
Production Modeler files to the string test environment
where the stored procedures are owned by dbo we need to
remove the user id prefix from every call, of which there
are many. I don't know if our problem in the development
environment is a result of privileges on the LRP_PM_DCUST
account we use to connect to the database or with
privileges on the stored procedures themselves. Do you
have any suggestions on how we can fix this? Is it an
account privilege problem?