Re: Set column level permissions in Access adp

From: Michael (mhweiss@hotmail.com)
Date: 03/19/03

    From: "Michael" <mhweiss@hotmail.com>
    Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 13:15:44 -0800

    I checked using sp_who and the login being used currently
    by the adp is my own. I have explicity denied UPDATE
    priveleges on the column in question for my login so I am
    perplexed as to why I can still go into the adp and update
    the column value. It seems like I should receive some type
    of warning message regarding insufficient priveleges for
    update on that column. Any other thoughts come to mind?
    Thank you,
    Michael

    You could also
    >trace it using SQL Server Profiler.
    >--
    >HTH,
    >Vyas, MVP (SQL Server)
    >http://vyaskn.tripod.com/
    >

    >"Michael" <mhweiss@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >How can I tell which login my adp is using? Any
    >suggestions would be welcome!

    does