Write Conflict Access 2000 with SQL 7

From: Curtis C (ccrosby@fuentez.com)
Date: 03/19/03

From:     Curtis C <ccrosby@fuentez.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 12:34:35 -0800

I am having problems on a subform using Access 2000 with SQL Server 7.
First I changed all of the bit fields to a default of 0. That did no
good. Then I changed them to INT data type. I am still geeting write
conflict messages and have to end the ADP project through task manager.
Any ideas?

  • RE: Error 3197
    ... SQL Server 2005 as the backend. ... The trigger is designed to do a rollback and not commit any changes to the ... Tab1 subform is unbound and has no issues. ... 'Requery subform "Details" to hide records marked IsRemove = true ...
  • Re: ODBC Update on a linked table failed
    ... What you can do is use profiler or even ... subform is leading to the problem. ... from the start button go to the SQL Server program ... It is definitely a locking issue, because I tried splitting the form into ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.odbc)
  • Subform loses recordset - shows #Name?
    ... Data is pulled from the SQL Server ... additional sproc for each subform. ... ADODB.Recordset is then applied to each of the forms/subforms Recordset ... Dim rstUsers As ADODB.Recordset: ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • Re: SQL Losing Data
    ... I never said it was a SQL Server ... ODBC driver isn't sending it there for some reason, ... >>form fields above the subform, as well as the subform data itself, are ... lost," I wasn't saying that Access was saving some fields but not others; ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.odbc)
  • Re: Installing 2nd processor in SBS 2000 machine...
    ... There is an option in Task Manager, View, CPU History, either one graph for ... all or one graph each. ... Some PC Utilities and even SQL server already ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)