Re: Desktop Themes

From: Stephen Dybing [MSFT] (stephd@online.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/18/03

From: "Stephen Dybing [MSFT]" <stephd@online.microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 14:50:12 -0800

What does this have to do with SQL Server? You might try asking in one of
the Windows newsgroups...

Good luck!
Stephen Dybing

Please reply to the newsgroups only, thanks.

"Marie" <Toddsmom1968@cs.com> wrote in message
> Dear Newsgroups,
> I recently purchased a new computer, my fifth, and
> naturally it has Windows XP. First of all this is the most
> difficult of all the previous Windows programs and all of
> my friends dislike it. My problem at the present is the
> Desktop Themes I used with Windows ME and 98. The
> backgrounds, screensavers, etc that were included with
> those versions, like "Underwater" and "Jungle" etc. Why
> aren't they on XP and can I install them? I can get them
> from my old computer (my Aunt has it) with Windows ME on it
> but will they work on XP? If so, can I put them into my
> control panel and make them work?
> Thanking You in Advance,
> Marie

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Pass Change Issue
    ... You must provide Windows account credentials when you connect to Exchange ... When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties,and confers no rights. ... Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.general ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: Device Manager empty
    ... You didn't waste anyone's time by making a mistake and posting (and ... newsreader - which isn't really your fault because you didn't know ... There are many good newsreaders for Windows, ... some links to information about newsgroups to broaden your posting ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: Windows Networking with XP Pro
    ... (Windows XP Pro or Home with SP1 or SP2) ... The computer can ping other computers in the same workgroup. ... Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Network and Internet ... able to update your profile and access the the partner newsgroups. ...
  • RE: Missing Systray Icons
    ... Please copy System Configuration Utility from a Windows XP ... I suggest we restart the computer in Safe Mode to see if the problem also ... I think it may be caused by corrupt user profile. ... able to update your profile and access the the partner newsgroups. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: Network stops after time
    ... Do you use ICS on the problematic Windows XP machine? ... Please try IPCONFIG/Release or Renew, what is the result when the issue ... able to update your profile and access the the partner newsgroups. ... | will note that the issue started after a failed installation of my DSL ...