Re: List server logins - More info

From: Allen Cui (acui@apotex.com)
Date: 03/18/03

From: "Allen Cui" <acui@apotex.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 10:39:18 -0500

select * from syslogins

"Terry Heckrote" <theckrote@state.pa.us> wrote in message
news:#3np6kV7CHA.2308@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> I am looking for a list of the logins so that I could possibly script
> changes to each. For example, a new database is created that each login
> should have access. I would want to write a script that would execute the
> following for each login:
>
> exec anewdb..sp_grantdbaccess @Login
>
> "Terry Heckrote" <theckrote@state.pa.us> wrote in message
> > How can I list all the logins on my server?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Terry

Relevant Pages

  • Re: writting to already connected database
    ... Logins.....that would confuse you and probably the script as well. ... username and password submited by a form exsist and that they match. ... script verifies that the username and password match have it write those values ... to is "logins" and the name of the column inside the table is "Logins". ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: aix shell script
    ... > I need a shell script to stop duplicate concurrent logins. ... auth1 = SYSTEM,auth_method ... "root" should be set as an exception to this rule: ...
    (comp.unix.aix)
  • Re: aix shell script
    ... timed log out: ... there is a timed-logout variable for the shell. ... >>I need a shell script to stop duplicate concurrent logins. ...
    (comp.unix.aix)
  • Re: how to migrate users/logins with different domain account
    ... One option is to change domains for the logins using ... sp_revlogin created a script fine. ... 'olddomain' with 'newdomain' is out of the question. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: audit administrator login
    ... You could use this script and put it into a batch file with a list of your computer names passed as the for-next loop. ... Set colListOfServices = objWMIService.ExecQuery _ ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ... what is the best way to audit domain administrator logins, ...