Backdoor.dvldr virus detected

From: LM (Lmmorr2@msn.com)
Date: 03/17/03

    From: "LM" <Lmmorr2@msn.com>
    Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 06:34:57 -0800

    I received a Norton virus detection warning that a virus
    Backdoor.dvldr was detected and file C:\WINNT\System32
    \inst.exe could not be repaired. The other
    fileW32.HLLW.Deloder access was stopped. Since I am note
    familiar with this virus, can anyone tell me what I need
    to do to fix the damaged file and if you are familiar with
    any other effects this virus may have on my machine?
    Thanks.

    • Re: Backdoor.dvldr virus detected
      ... a survey :-) ... > I received a Norton virus detection warning that a virus ... > to do to fix the damaged file and if you are familiar with ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
    • Re: Backdoor.dvldr virus detected
      ... It's a rogue file so you can just delete it... ... > I received a Norton virus detection warning that a virus ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)