Re: MSDE SQLServer

From: Dennis Holstein (
Date: 03/16/03

From: "Dennis Holstein" <>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 18:48:30 -0800

and restarting
>a service.
I need some more help. I uninstalled MSDE SQLServer to
get a fresh start. However, when I now try to reinstall
it, I get the following message: Setup failed to
configure the server. Refer to the server error logs and
setup error logs for more information.

First, I cannot find these logs to review. Or better,
please tell me what steps I should take to correct the
problem, and reinstall MSDE SQLServer.

Thanks, Dennis

Relevant Pages