Re: MSDE SQLServer

From: Steve Thompson (stevethompson@nomail.please)
Date: 03/15/03

    From: Steve Thompson <stevethompson@nomail.please>
    Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 08:33:35 -0500

    On Sat, 15 Mar 2003 04:41:35 -0800, "Dennis Holstein"
    <holsteindk@aol.com> wrote:

    >When I install Service Pack 3 I want to set the LoginMode
    >to 2 for mixed mode. How do I do this?

    No problem, see:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;322336

    It involves making one registry key value change, stop and restarting
    a service.

    Steve

    • Fax Console
      ... I feel sure the problem is down to an errant registry key, ... Steve ... > items folder. ... > Although it lists 14 items in the status bar at the bottom all are ...
    • Re: Intermittent Internet Connection - DNS Netlogon refresh problem?
      ... that delegation record under my public zone was ... > tried restarting services, but I was still losing connection. ... > but the registry key was still wrong!. ... Microsoft Windows MVP - Active Directory ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.dns)
    • Re: Why Is It Automatically Popping Up?
      ... Did go read the referenced info and went through the registry, ... "Steve Cochran" wrote: ... > Then install. ... >>> For Win2000 you have to go to the Run registry key itself and modify it. ...
    • Re: The best way to backup Windows Mail in Vista Ult
      ... Mail" registry key if he wanted to backup all of his Windows Mail ... Steve Cochran;1013827 Wrote: ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
    • Re: Erroneous Cluster mode....
      ... I would be interested if you dont find the registry key in there: ... "This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no ... "Steve T." ... >>Loay Shbeilat ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.clustering)