RE: MsMerge_Tombstone

From: Jennifer Lesher [MSFT] (jennle@online.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/14/03

From: jennle@online.microsoft.com ("Jennifer Lesher [MSFT]")
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 20:52:36 GMT

Hi CT,

We're currently researching this and will post more information as soon as
possible.

Please follow the thread in this newsgroup as we will be posting to it, and
not your thread in microsoft.public.sqlserver.replication.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Lesher
MCSE/MCDBA
Microsoft Online Support

| I am using SQL2K SP2. I have four replicas successfully
| synchronising every night. On average every other day
| updating in the database fails due to a referential
| integrity error on table msmerge_tombstone.
|
| The only way I found to solve this problem is to
| synchronise all databases and then delete all data in this
| table through a Transact -SQL query (delete
| msmerge_tombstone).
|
| What am I missing?
|
| Thank you in advance for your help.

Relevant Pages

  • Mah Jong FAQs updated
    ... FAQ 7j - Added an apropos reader Q&A. ... Introduction to Mah-Jongg Newsgroup ... FAQ11b Origins: Precursor Games ... NEWSGROUP POSTING ARCHIVES: ...
    (rec.games.mahjong)
  • FAQ, Frequently Asked Questions autopost
    ... The FAQ will be posted bi-weekly to rasfc and maintained online at ... in the newsgroup or send them to the FAQ maintainer. ... What posting formats are acceptable? ... Manuscript format ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)