Re: Unable To View Scheduled Jobs

From: Cory Ellingson (Cory.Ellingson@RCIS-net.com)
Date: 03/13/03

From: "Cory Ellingson" <Cory.Ellingson@RCIS-net.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 09:27:52 -0800

THANK YOU!!! I have been looking for this exact answer
for months! This helps me ALLOT!

------

>I was wondering if anyone knows why a user with database
>owner permissions to the msdb database could not view
>scheduled jobs through enterprise manager. The user can
>add new jobs using enterprise manager, but cannot view
>them after they are created. The user can view
scheduled
>jobs on a number of other servers. Is there any
explicit
>permissions required to view scheduled jobs. The SQL
>Server is 7.0 with sp4.
>
>Thanks.
>Andy

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Unable To View Scheduled Jobs
    ... Add them to the TargetServersRole of msdb. ... Columnist, SQL Server Professional ... I was wondering if anyone knows why a user with database ... permissions required to view scheduled jobs. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: Stored Packages - MSDB Access
    ... I have written the SSIS Project and created the ... I have successfully deploy the package to MSDB, ... can not browse MSDB either locally on the server from SQL Server Management ... why is it saying that anything about remote ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.dts)
  • Re: Stored Packages - MSDB Access
    ... I have successfully deploy the package to MSDB, ... can not browse MSDB either locally on the server from SQL Server Management ... why is it saying that anything about remote ... The MSDB node under Integration Services->Stored Packages refuses to open. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.dts)
  • Re: Can I restore msdb from another sqlserver s backup
    ... Tibor Karaszi, SQL Server MVP ... "Karin W" wrote in message ... > We have the same problem with a suspected MSDB. ... > droped because it'a a system database. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)
  • Re: corrupt msdb
    ... collation than the other system databases. ... Stop SQL Server, rename the msdb data and log files and put the ... >> Invalid column 'last_netsend_date' ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)