BCP917.exe

From: joy (Angel14jy@aol.com)
Date: 03/06/03

From: "joy" <Angel14jy@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 13:52:37 -0800

so if u home or at ur friend's house.u see how u actin
early cause i said if i cant tell u to not to go at ur
friend u know i cant stopped u.so i dont have problem with
u,i know its like that,u prefer ur than me.have a nice
evening.

Relevant Pages

  • why do US-christians behaving like children
    ... You let THEM keep tfhe mystey as theirs, to dont understand since they ... Take the story about cain and abel- the one tied down to the earth ... You cant miss it... ... concider the vast vast vast universe im ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: why do US-christians behaving like children
    ... You let THEM keep tfhe mystey as theirs, to dont understand since they ... Take the story about cain and abel- the one tied down to  the earth ... You cant miss it... ... concider the vast vast vast universe im ...
    (talk.origins)
  • why do US-christians behaving like children
    ... You let THEM keep tfhe mystey as theirs, to dont understand since they ... Take the story about cain and abel- the one tied down to the earth ... You cant miss it... ... concider the vast vast vast universe im ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: A suggestion for the LHC project
    ... you dont even realise how far behind you are. ... why nasty AIG Co ... I cant answer for the others, but I do it because I cant be bothered ... nasty pigg psychopath gangsters could do it ...
    (sci.physics)