How to shut down port # 1434?

From: Michael Irwin (mirwin@onebox.com)
Date: 03/05/03

From: "Michael Irwin" <mirwin@onebox.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 10:54:21 -0800

Open the SQL Server NEtwork Utility and remove the entry
for the TCP/IP port

hth

Mike Irwin

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Check all records before closing
    ... HTH, ... Brian ... > go to a new record to start a new entry before being complete. ... It then cancels close ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: Help Needed Adding Password to Add Record Command Button
    ... But if I enter the correct password it does ... > screen ready for a new entry, ... >> add a blank record to the actual database table? ... >> HTH, ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: FORMATTING CELL
    ... Excel> Preferences - Edit setting to activate "Display this number of ... Once it is activated an entry of 1234 will automatically be ... HTH |:>) ... Bob Jones ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.excel)
  • Re: updating field with data from other fields
    ... Al Camp ... > email address of every entry, but the email address is empty...i need to ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Re: limiting combo box entry
    ... "Bob Phillips" wrote: ... > HTH ... >> List Boxes don't offer the same usability options as combo boxes. ... >> then great but I can't believe there's no way to limit combo box entry. ...