Re: Managing Microsoft SQL Server Security with Visual Basic

From: Mario (mario_mireles@hotmail.com)
Date: 03/05/03

From: "Mario" <mario_mireles@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 06:47:44 -0800

I'm reading about stored procedures but how can access
them from Visual Basic and where can I read/learn more
about stored procedures.

Thanks.

Visual
>> Basic?
>>
>> The thing that I want to do is to add, remove, change
>> users and passwords of SQL management in Visual Basic.
>

>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Views vs Stored Procedures, whats the difference?
    ... I develop both applications and databases. ... >Microsoft C#.NET and Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Production and 2005 Test ... >Should I be accessing views from stored procedures? ... Hugo Kornelis, SQL Server MVP ...
    (comp.databases.ms-sqlserver)
  • difference between sqlbase and sqlserver
    ... what are the differnces between sqlbase and microsoft sql server with respect to datatypes, triggers and stored procedures. ...
  • difference between sqlbase and sqlserver
    ... what are the differnces between sqlbase and microsoft sql server with respect to datatypes, triggers and stored procedures. ...
  • Re: How to create SQL-SP from VFP6.0?
    ... Are you referring to stored procedures in a VFP database, ... procedures in some other database, like Oreacle, or Microsoft SQL Server? ...
    (microsoft.public.fox.vfp.queries-sql)
  • Re: Writing updates from a wide DataTable
    ... In past projects I've used a mix of stored procedures and direct SQL (or ADO ... > Are query plans cached with that? ...