Changing from SQL to Windows Authentication problem

From: Fox (@)
Date: 02/24/03

From: "Fox" <fox @ connexions .net>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 01:34:08 -0500

I need to change the DBO on a database. Right now it is owned by me but via
an SQL login. I have changed to Windows Authentication only and can
no longer login to that database via the web.

I have tried to create a new login using my name as a windows login
but SQL refuses since the name is the same. I have another database
wich is owned by me via a windows login and that one accesses just
fine. So I am guessing that if I can change my name in the DBO from
the SQL account to a Windows account that should solve the issue.

I tried detaching the database and when I reattached and selected my
my machinename/myname login as the DBO it instead resorted back
to the SQL user login.

Any idea would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Fox