Re: sql vulnerability

From: Montu Mistry (montu_mistry@hotmail.com)
Date: 02/23/03

From: "Montu Mistry" <montu_mistry@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 00:16:58 -0800

goto www.sqlsecurity.com and search on "sql server security check list" in
www.google.com u will get all info to yor question

"rsharp" <reshard.sharp@yokota.af.mil> wrote in message
news:007901c2d18c$636698d0$a001280a@phx.gbl...
> I'm trying to secure an sql vulnerability. Will changing
> the sql admin service password fix the sql admin account
> vulnerability? And if so, besides changing all of the
> service account password, what else do I need to do not to
> dork up sql service.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: BCP, Bulk Insert
    ... If the user is a sql admin then the account used to start sqlserver ... > OSQL Query: ...
  • Re: Transaktionsprotokoll verkleinern
    ... > Ich sollte die Transaktionsprotokoll einer Datenbank verkleinern. ... > kein SQL Admin bin, ... > Hat jemand von Euch eine Anleitung, oder kann mir sagen wie es geht? ...
    (microsoft.public.de.sqlserver)
  • Re: New SMS Admin - Reporting Assistance
    ... But no, I don't know SQL, I'm not an sql admin or anything. ... Everything I know about SQL was all learned in relationship to SMS, ... pick a report you ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.admin)
  • RE: Analysis Services - OLAP account and separate server
    ... > Analysis Services system? ... In my situation the SQL admin does not want AS ... > the implementation in a 3 server direction. ...
    (microsoft.public.project.pro_and_server)
  • Re: sql vulnerability
    ... > I'm trying to secure an sql vulnerability. ... > the sql admin service password fix the sql admin account ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)