From: grs (email@example.com)
- Next message: magiclab: "Cool security tool released:"
- Previous message: Nuno Silva: "SQL users"
- Next in thread: Scot Rose [MSFT]: "RE: Secure telnet"
- Reply: Scot Rose [MSFT]: "RE: Secure telnet"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: "grs" <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:55:24 -0600
We are running telnet with the text logon and password unsecure and need to
move to a secure telnet.
Can we use IPSec to obtain secure telnet and if so
we do we look.