Re: Application role on connection

From: Dan Guzman (danguzman@nospam-earthlink.net)
Date: 02/24/03

From: "Dan Guzman" <danguzman@nospam-earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 08:11:09 -0600

Can you post the relevant part of your revised code?

--
Hope this helps.
Dan Guzman
"happygirl" <happygirl5354@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> After using Profiler, I can see that the connection id is
> different, but how can i make sure that i'm in 1
> connection and that using application role.  And I'm quite
> sure that i didn't using Conn.close unless the program is
> really close.  Thanks.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Application role on connection
    ... SQL Server MVP ... SQL FAQ links (courtesy Neil Pike): ... > connection and that using application role. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: Application role
    ... SELECT USER will return the application role name once the app role is ... SQL Server MVP ... SQL FAQ links (courtesy Neil Pike): ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: Security Script
    ... SQL Server MVP ... SQL FAQ links (courtesy Neil Pike): ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: finding instances of SQL Server
    ... SQL Server MVP ... SQL FAQ links (courtesy Neil Pike): ... > about 1000 computers are running MSDE or SQL Server? ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: sp_who2 showing LastBatch of 01/01/00
    ... Jacco Schalkwijk ... SQL Server MVP ... "mikron2" wrote in message ... What happened is that a connection was made but no batch was ever ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)