How do you set Column Permissions?

From: Ben (ben@nospam.com)
Date: 02/22/03

From: "Ben" <ben@nospam.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 14:52:28 -0800

I see that it is possible to prevent certain columns from
being selected; however I don't see how you do it. In
the Enterprise manager the only choice seems to be to
prevent the entire table from being selected, nor is
there any further documentation in the online book or the
knowledge base that I could find as to how I actually
walk the walk and prevent users from viewing certain
columns.

Any help would be appreciated - thanks in advance!

Ben

Relevant Pages

  • How do you set Column Permissions?
    ... the Enterprise manager the only choice seems to be to ... there any further documentation in the online book or the ... knowledge base that I could find as to how I actually ... walk the walk and prevent users from viewing certain ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: dbcc errorlog fails
    ... are viewing the logs in Enterprise Manager, did you refresh ... >origional errorlog does not. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)
  • More than 255 bytes in Last TSQL Command batch?
    ... Is there a way of viewing more than 255 bytes in the enterprise manager ... or the query analyzer of the last TSQL Command batch executed? ...
  • Enterprise Manager gets closed
    ... I am facing a problem in my SQl Server 7.0. ... whenever i try to open a table in the Enterprise manager either for viewing ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)