remove user

From: Mitch (zach4mich@hotmail.com)
Date: 02/19/03

    From: "Mitch" <zach4mich@hotmail.com>
    Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 08:11:28 -0800

    I attach or restore database to another sql instance on
    another machine. sql accounts attached do not agree with
    the same account already existing on new server. how do
    I remove the accounts attached to the restored database.
    I know there has to be a sp procedure somewhere.

    thanks

    Relevant Pages

    • Re: remove user
      ... > I attach or restore database to another sql instance on ... > I remove the accounts attached to the restored database. ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
    • Re: Log Shipping
      ... Select and Update permissions on the msdb.dbo.log_shipping_primaries ... the above table is updated by the backup log job on the primary server in ... >> primary SQL instance and my secondary SQL instance to sysadmins on my ... >> secondary service accounts are pretty secure. ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)
    • Re: remove user
      ... Thanks Steve, that's exactly what I was looking for ... >> I attach or restore database to another sql instance on ... >> I remove the accounts attached to the restored ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
    • Sending email to mydomain.com
      ... They do not offer an smtp server, ... different from the user account names for the exchange ... I added one user account in the POP3 Mailbox Accounts ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: Critical e-mail problem.
      ... I upgraded from Win2K Server to WinSBS2003 on my desktop ... of my POP3 e-mail accounts as an Exchange Server account. ... I found that I was only receiving mail from the Exchange ... your Outlook profile will have Exchange as its default (and this ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)