Re: Login help

From: Allan Mitchell (
Date: 02/16/03

From: "Allan Mitchell" <>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 11:07:43 -0000

So you are saying that you have nobody configured as a sysadmin except sa ?
What about the service accounts ?

You can go to

and change the value of LoginMode to 2

providing of course you have permission onto that key

Not something I would normally do though.

Allan Mitchell (Microsoft SQL Server MVP)
I support PASS - the definitive, global community
for SQL Server professionals -