Data Queries Sporadically Return Empty Recordsets

From: Taylor (info@corporatecounsel.org)
Date: 02/15/03

From: "Taylor" <info@corporatecounsel.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 13:58:15 -0800

I need to get hold of the fix for this. Can anyone email
me the fix.

This is the return to the database

ADODB.Field error '800a0bcd'

Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been
deleted. Requested operation requires a current record.

/directory/test.asp, line 123

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Renaming control breaks module ?
    ... This seems like the kind of problem that a decompile might fix. ... Office Button | Access Options | Current Database | Name AutoCorrect ... Compact the database to get rid of this junk: ... Uncheck any references you do not need. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: Third party tool required
    ... How does this fix data corruption? ... wrote our own table header repair utility because they would ... > What's so hard about writing your own database rebuild utility. ... > In our app we call this utilty installDB. ...
  • Re: Existing Database - Create new or Fix existing?
    ... If you have spent lots of time developing the app, ... fix the issues you can (such as ensuring all ... I downloaded the free 'database checker' utility from ... Do I trawl through the report page by page and try to fix the issues one ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)
  • Re: Existing Database - Create new or Fix existing?
    ... that's one way to learn about how to build a database. ... data - forms, subforms, combos, list boxes, reports, and so on. ... I built the app in 1997 and have been adding to it ever since. ... Can I fix it or should I leave it ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)
  • Login failed for user NT AUTHORITYANONYMOUS LOGON msg
    ... I have inherited an evil app that I am trying to fix. ... desktop app, that I am trying to port to the web using VB6/com+/ASP ... The database has Mixed Mode ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.db)