Error with DLL.

From: Marcus (ms7785@yahoo.com)
Date: 02/15/03

From: "Marcus" <ms7785@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 13:42:36 -0800

I have an error with my explorer.exe and MFC42.dll file.
It cant keep my windows explorer open. (My Computer, My
documents, Control Panel etc.) I have used Norton Disk
Doctor and ran it under safe mode. What can i do?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: No Control Panel, cant open anything
    ... That yellow icon in your task bar is connected to one or more Trojans (I had ... As long as this Trojan is on your pc it will wreck havoc on ... The Trojan is gone but my Control Panel is still not showing up in My ... Restart in Safe Mode. ...
  • Re: installation halt
    ... well my video card is nvidia 8600. ... I cant go to safe mode now coz it ... it said the display driver can not be reloaded....i went to safe ...
  • RE: Windows Explorer, Internet Explorer, MyComputer, Control Panel
    ... No control Panel, No MyComputer ..etc you ... "nass" wrote: ... I uninstalled through safe mode .. ... without any command from the run command on CMD command prompt?. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: control panel files deleted, how to reinstall
    ... In safe mode I found the system 32 folder. ... You also asked if I had multiple log ons for this machine. ... let us see if the control panel files are still really there. ... >> boot into safe mode to manually delete McAfee. ...
  • Re: Many (runaway?) RunDLL32.exe processes starting - help
    ... > When I start in Safe Mode, I can use the machine excpet for accessing ... When I try to access the control panel, ... > window up and then the searchlight icon spinning around. ... What is the direct command to launch the Add/Remove programs ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)