Re: SQL security
From: Don Grover (email@example.com)
- Next message: John Bell: "Re: SQL security"
- Previous message: TK: "Deleting multiple PC adminstrators"
- In reply to: djc: "SQL security"
- Next in thread: John Bell: "Re: SQL security"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: "Don Grover" <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 21:02:04 +1100
Sound like he/she has hard wired data into requiring the existance of the
I would prefer to use the security features of sql than an mdw file.
"djc" <email@example.com> wrote in message
> I have a consultant who is planning on keeping security in access mdw
> after moving the current access back end into SQL Server 2000. Should I be
> OK with this? Or should I request it be moved into SQL Server also?