RE: Registry permissions getting reset on restart

From: Scot Rose [MSFT] (scotr@online.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/14/03

    From: scotr@online.microsoft.com (Scot Rose [MSFT])
    Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 17:01:34 GMT

    Hi Brian, I would like to request some additonal information...

    1) Under what account SQL Server service is running? Does this account has sufficient rights on local computer?
    2) What are the permissions currently on HKLM\Software\Descriptions key
    3) Could you send us copy of HKLM\Software\Descriptions key
    4) If you have a regmon output you can send it to us. (Regmon can be found at www.sysinternals.com)
    5)Can we also get sqldiag output from you

    Want to know more? Check out the MSDN Library at http://msdn.microsoft.com or the Microsoft Knowledge Base at http://support.microsoft.com

    Scot Rose, MCSD
    Microsoft Visual Basic Developer Support
    Email : scotr@online.microsoft.com <Remove word online. from address>

    This posting is provided “AS IS”, with no warranties, and confers no rights.