Re: Slammer Hotfix - dbmslpcn.dll blocked

From: Chris Wood (chris.wood@gov.ab.ca)
Date: 02/12/03

From: "Chris Wood" <chris.wood@gov.ab.ca>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 10:21:17 -0700

Justin,

When the dll is locked I have just re-booted the server and stopped SQL
Server and SQL Agent before I can make the copy.

Chris Wood
Alberta Department of Energy
CANADA

"Justin Randall" <justin.randall@ceridian.com> wrote in message
> I am also running into this problem on an active\active
> cluster Win2K sp3, SQL2K sp2. Assistance from the
> development team would be greatly appreciated. This is
> urgent.
>
> Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Many, many thanks
    ... Assuming that you instantiate the object in the dll on a .asp page, ... if you want to keep a dll loaded in IIS you have a couple ... my ole server dll was exposed. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: Please help
    ... Unable to open the Server service. ... DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. ... The NVIDIA Driver Helper Service service hung on starting. ... have the necessary registry information or message DLL ...
  • Re: Win2k3 SP1 error: New transaction cannot enlist in the specifi
    ... What we came upon was the fact that Windows Server 2003 requires roles to ... Do you use SQL Username and password, or SSPI to logon to the database (if ... >> This dll supports transactions, but does not initiate transaction calls. ...
  • Re: DCOM Surrogates
    ... > believed it was possible to create a remote-server dll where I did not ... you're server has to be instantiated in a runnable process. ... but I am quite excited about this technology and what it ... then have to change the main app to accomodate it. ...
    (comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc)
  • Re: VB6 Winsock action on Server
    ... my usage of server app I meant the app on the server ... It is this piece 'dll' that i ... to delegate each request to a separate instance ... back to your Clients directly from *inside* the WorkerThreads, ...