Remove certificate from 'Enterprise Trust' store

From: beroe (
Date: 02/11/03

From: "beroe" <>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 12:58:04 -0800

Previously I installed a Verisign certificate of an ASP
server into my Windows 2000 Pro
'Enterprise Trust' store (access https .html page,
File/Properties, Certificates, Install Certificate, ...)
This certificate expires in 4 days and I would like to
remove it.

The Certificate manager (Control Panel, Internet, Content,
Certificates) shows only 4 tabs:
Personal, Other People, Intermediate Cert Autorities,
Trusted Root Cert Authorities.
I.e. it does not have a tab for 'Enterprise Trust'
certificates, which presumably would allow me to do the

How can the above certificate be removed?

I do not have a MMC console that contains Certificates
snap-in and if possible would like to avoid it.

Thank you ,

Relevant Pages

  • Re: IIS cert denied
    ... To resolve the first issue and to install certificate services please follow ... Give Administrator and Administrators full control on the folder: ... Then try installing certificate services again. ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...
  • Re: Vista Bus to SBS2003R2 connectcomputer problems . . .
    ... I ran into this problem with a few Vista Bus laptops - Whenever I tried to connect over a wireless connection. ... To install the certificate on Vista... ... Click Install Certificate -> Place all certificates in the following store -> Trusted Root Certification Authorities. ...
  • RE: another OWA issue
    ... Password change functionality requires you to install a certificate by ... You do not have to buy a certificate but can install certificate ... Enable user password changes through Exchange 2003 OWA ... You may have issues if you are running URLScan on the IIS Server. ...
  • Re: Whats the CA if SBS Certificate Services are not installed?
    ... So if I install certificate services, will it nullify any of the work ... > the network and either reboot or run a GPUDATE. ...
  • RE: How to install certificate service?
    ... I've tried to installl certificate server 2.0 on our ... This webserver hosts> 20 websites and on one ... >|>1) How do I install certificate services 2.0 properly? ...