Remove certificate from 'Enterprise Trust' store

From: beroe (beroe54@yahoo.ca)
Date: 02/11/03

From: "beroe" <beroe54@yahoo.ca>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 12:58:04 -0800

Hi,

Previously I installed a Verisign certificate of an ASP
server into my Windows 2000 Pro
'Enterprise Trust' store (access https .html page,
File/Properties, Certificates, Install Certificate, ...)
This certificate expires in 4 days and I would like to
remove it.

The Certificate manager (Control Panel, Internet, Content,
Certificates) shows only 4 tabs:
Personal, Other People, Intermediate Cert Autorities,
Trusted Root Cert Authorities.
I.e. it does not have a tab for 'Enterprise Trust'
certificates, which presumably would allow me to do the
removal.

How can the above certificate be removed?

I do not have a MMC console that contains Certificates
snap-in and if possible would like to avoid it.

Thank you ,
beroe