Re: SQL Server patch installer

From: Allen Cui (acui@apotex.com)
Date: 02/11/03

From: "Allen Cui" <acui@apotex.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 15:36:27 -0500

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q316333&sd=tech

"Terry" <Terry.Baker@ncmail.net> wrote in message
news:067401c2d1ea$d8350120$a501280a@phx.gbl...
> Does anyone know where to get the the sql server patch
> installer with respect to the fix for the slammer worm? -
> It is suppose to eliminate the need to copy sql server
> files on to servers manually when trying to install the
> latest security patch on SQL 2000.
>
> Thanks--

Relevant Pages

  • Re: As I investigate this issue (and become more familiar with Windows deployment
    ... We have an application that uses SMO (SQL Server Management Objects) to ... Building against these libraries allowed our application to work with SQL ... after compiling against the latest SMO libraries when we now try to ... is there a download (or redistributable installer) that will ...
  • Re: Cannot Install SQL Server SP2
    ... Okay - I was finally able to get SP2 installed. ... corrupted with the Windows Installer information for SQL Server 2005 as I ... I first tried just deleting the SQL Setup Support Files with the installer ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup)
  • Re: Hi Neil Yes, I am Yao.
    ... MsiGetProductInfo failed to retrieve ProductVersion for package with Product ... Installer Cleanup Utility. ... SQL Server 2008 SP1 rather than try one of the workarounds. ... Reverse the GUID and search registry for 5A6FB34A. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup)
  • SQL 2005 Reporting Services will not uninstall
    ... I am having a heck of a time uninstalling SQL Server 2005 Reporting ... I've tried doing the same from the GUI installer. ... it will let me reinstall them, ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup)
  • REPOST - MVP Needed - SQL 2005 Reporting Services will not uninsta