Almost working

From: bob (bobwand@telocity.com)
Date: 02/11/03

From: "bob" <bobwand@telocity.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 12:03:32 -0800

I solved 1 problem and now can use DTS to import my
online DB to a test SQL Server setup on my Windows XP
desktop.

However, it imports the login 'mylogin' which I am able
to use to connect to the database but my Sql statements
won't work as the table objects aren't found. I normally
referred to them as just TableName but now they'll only
work if I use 'database.TableName'? The default DB
for 'mylogin' is set to the database. How does this work
in my online environment but won't work on my local
setup? I'd like to be able to get it working w/o
changing all the SQL to database.TableName.

Any ideas?

Relevant Pages

  • can anyone help me out? totally stuck
    ... online to save my life. ... I then need to take that dataset and insert it into the database on my ... on the mobile device with new records only. ... I then need to 'push'/merge, etc, the data from the handheld to the Sql ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)
  • Fixed
    ... I also found this article that gives the proper way to move system dbs in sql 2008: ... The model exists where the master states it exists. ... This is the error log prior to detaching the model database. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)
  • Re: CREATE AGGREGATE failed because type Concatenate does not conform to UDAGG specification due to
    ... Go to the Database tab and click on the browse button next to the connection string. ... In the New Database Reference dialog, enter the details for the database where you want to deploy the assembly and create the user defined aggregate. ... I'm trying to do some CLR integration with sql server 2005. ...
  • CREATE AGGREGATE failed because type Concatenate does not conform to UDAGG specification due to meth
    ... Now register the assembly and the aggregate in the SQL Server database you want ... I'm trying to do some CLR integration with sql server 2005. ...
  • Re: dbdebunk Quote of Week comment
    ... > a lot of really bad SQL programmers. ... But SQL does not have a pointer data type or the ... > being told to design a database. ... But why is little Cindy Lou Who employee ...
    (comp.databases.theory)