RE: .NET Framework SDK Developer SP3 Critical Update

From: Bill Ryan (billryan@gsinet.net)
Date: 02/07/03

From:     Bill Ryan <billryan@gsinet.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 06:12:17 -0800

Thanks Bill,

The items in the other post didn't apply to my case, but thanks for
passing them along.

I did try the empty password, but it didn't work either.

Any application which attempted to connect using my admin log in no
longer worked.

Yesterday, I wiped .NET Framework SDK and SQL Server from my system and
re-installed both. I am back to where I was before. I have yet to
install the .NET Framework SDK SP3 critical patch again. I'm saving it
for a day when I feel lucky <grin>.

Thanks again for all your suggestions....

Bill