Security Settings

From: J Gutzler (jagger_75@hotmail.com)
Date: 02/04/03

From: "J Gutzler" <jagger_75@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 20:17:30 -0800

No updates or changes have been done to computer. When
sumbitting information on a website, "page cannot
display". Gone to multiple websites where a username and
password have to be entered and it will not accept it.
It seems that security might be prohibiting it. Have
checked all security settings and they are ok. As long
as I don't have to send information, internet is fine.
Accessing bank website, hotmail, hotel reservations,
etc...no luck.

As soon as enter or submit is pushed, webpage comes up
and says "the page cannot be displayed". Any and all
help is greatly appreciated.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: OWA not displaying properly
    ... Security settings for the website. ... > when I go to OWA, I get the usual security logon, but then instead of the ... > usual display, I get a listing of all users, if I click on my name, I get ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Another printer deleting itself.
    ... screensaver takes over the display, I then move my mouse and it's fine again. ... watched as he did all the usual stuff of reloading the the ATI Radeon driver ... I added your website to my ... Don't forget to restart it afterwards (or a reboot should start it ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax)
  • Re: Help/advice - basic image processing question
    ... The enquiry was simply about reducing the storage/mailing ... Paul didn't mention web display. ... about e-mailing pics to people and use on website. ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.misc)
  • Re: Update problems
    ... The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are ... When it lists what it finds - install the critical ones. ... Microsoft Online Assisted Support (no-cost for Windows Update issues) ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: QR codes on television?
    ... Those are the squares with dots in them? ... thought it was a nudge to go to the website and get one or something. ... Maybe if you go to the insurance company site it's a promo for a special ... can't be scanned because, for some reason, they display the code ...
    (rec.arts.tv)