Re: MS SQL Server 7.0 won't uninstall

From: Jasper Smith (jasper_smith9@hotmail.com)
Date: 02/02/03

From: "Jasper Smith" <jasper_smith9@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 19:51:08 -0000

INF: How to Manually Uninstall SQL Server 7.0
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;276044

--
HTH
Jasper Smith (SQL Server MVP)
"Jim Soriero" <soriero@verizon.net> wrote in message
> I'm trying to uninstall MS SQL Server 7.0, but I keep
> getting the message "cannot find C:\MSSQL7\uninst.isu -
> uninstall will be stopped". It got installed on my machine
> sort of by accident ...Help - Jim

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Uninstalling SQL Server 2008 Express - "delete local security
    ... "Delete the local security groups. ... Before you uninstall SQL Server, ... MVP Directory Services ... I decided to do an uninstall of the instance. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup)
  • Re: SQL Server 2005 Install/Uninstall
    ... else stumbling on this thread read the uninstall information CAREFULLY ... If you have SQL Server 2005 September CTP, ... >I'm wanting to install the September 2005 install, ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup)
  • How do I uninstall SQL Server 2005 from Vista when uninstall and manual attempts fail
    ... How do I uninstall SQL Server 2005 Developer Ed from Vista Enterprise ed when the following attempts fail ... Detail on add/remove programs - I selected a SQL Server 2005 item and clicked uninstall. ... I was able to uninstall most of SQL Server 2005 but "Uninstall or change a program" Microsoft SQL Server 2005 still was shown. ... In Services I could still see "SQL Server Reporting Services" and I could stop and start it. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup)
  • Re: SQL Server 2005 Install/Uninstall
    ... Ive got the September CTP, ... I think I need to reinstall Reporting Services. ... any way to just reintall RS, or do I have to uninstall all of SQL? ... > I had the June SQL Server CTP and ran the uninstal utility from the Sept ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup)
  • Re: Install SQLS2k after SQLS2k5?
    ... instance through TCP/IP then I will want to uninstall SQL Server 2005 first ... before installing SQL Server 2000. ... Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Backward compatibility Size 26.35MB ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup)