Re: script fails during sp3

From: Roger Wolter[MSFT] (rwolteronline@microsoft.com)
Date: 02/02/03

From: "Roger Wolter[MSFT]" <rwolteronline@microsoft.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 21:57:22 -0800

I suppose it's probably time to contact PSS on this. I assume it means that
there's a column missing from one of the system tables in your current
database. You can comment out the sp that doesn't work to get the rest of
SP3 to install while you're figuring out what happened to your notification
tables.