Re: Hotfix question

From: Richard Waymire [MS] (rwaymi@online.microsoft.com)
Date: 01/28/03

From: "Richard Waymire [MS]" <rwaymi@online.microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 14:42:01 -0800

should be there, but I'm still chasing this one down. I'll post back when I
get a difinitive answer.

--
Richard Waymire, MCSE, MCDBA
"bob jones" <utefan001@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I have not applied this patch yet, but Q319212 says
> that "To resolve this problem, contact Microsoft Product
> Support Services to obtain the fix." (I have done
> this) "You must apply this hotfix to a server that is
> running SQL Server 7.0 Service Pack 3. This fix will not
> be available in Service Pack 4; however, it will be made
> available in a post-SP4 build."
>
> I would assume that the latest Cumulative Patch for SQL
> Server (Q316333) (Originally posted: October 02, 2002) has
> my fix (Q319212) included, but I have not been able to
> verify this is writing.  If you have a document or link
> you can point me to, that would be most helpful.
> Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Hotfix question
    ... contact Microsoft Product ... Support Services to obtain the fix." ... I would assume that the latest Cumulative Patch for SQL ... >>> bug and Microsoft would build a hotfix. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: Hotfix question
    ... It should have your fix as well as the security fixes. ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ... >> this hotfix that is mission critical to our datacenter. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: Hot Fix 826161
    ... As this fix does not contain a new version of SQLServr.exe the version ... The hotfix for machines that do not have MS-031 does ... I am not sure about SQL ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)
  • MS02-056: Cant find fix for GetEffectiveRightsFromAcl() Fails
    ... When trying to apply security patch mentioned in MS02-056 ... for SQL 7, I was directed to KB article Q327068, which ... FIX: GetEffectiveRightsFromAclFails in Service Pack 6 ... Does any body know where I can get a copy of this hotfix, ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: Stop the negativism!
    ... I, for one, have seen concrete demonstration of the efforts to fix the quality issues in BDS 2006. ... none of the reports I have been interested in have ever been fixed. ... Near the top of this page they have a section "Higher Performance and Better Quality" that says "Over 500 bug reports tracked by our internal system have been fixed in this release. ... Furthermore, the user who reported the problem was still using BCB 6, and he didn't get an update or hotfix, so this issue is not resolved for him unless he pays for an update to BDS 2006 and installs update 2. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)