Re: SQL Default Login?

From: Dan Guzman (danguzman@nospam-earthlink.net)
Date: 11/14/02

From: "Dan Guzman" <danguzman@nospam-earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 20:46:42 -0600

The guest database user provides logins with a security context when
they haven't been explicitly granted database access. This is needed
for master and tempdb so that you don't need to grant every login access
to these shared databases.

You can ignore the default login reported by xp_loginconfig. This is
not related to the guest database user and is provided only for
backwards compatibility.

--
Hope this helps.
Dan Guzman