Re: Profiler

From: Slavik Krassovsky [MS] (viatk@online.microsoft.com)
Date: 11/01/02

From: "Slavik Krassovsky [MS]" <viatk@online.microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 11:04:16 -0800

Hello Tuoc,

You can use sql profiler filters feature to limit the trace to events of
your interest only.
I would recommend you use set up a filter on Database ID column.

Thanks,
Slavik

"tuoc le" <tuochongle@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Please Help!!!
> In Profiler, is there a way to monitor certain tables that
> I want to monitor? As I understand Profile will monitor
> overall SQL Server. That's too much activities.
>
> Many Thanks
> Tuoc Le

Relevant Pages

  • Re: IMetaDataEmit::MergeEnd throws Exception
    ... workings, but the little I saw of it at the PDC was enough to tell me not to ... profiler what changes to make via the API rather than a blind merge. ... different proccess not being profiled (Monitor). ... changes to metadata of Profiled. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.clr)
  • Re: Merge Records - Same Records Uploaded & Downloaded
    ... Possibly the logging is just incorrect. ... You could check this using profiler ... to monitor the changes to the replicated tables. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.replication)
  • Re: Fillfactor
    ... Then perhaps it's just one of the the usual processor/memory/disk access ... You could use profiler to monitor these counters and see if this is ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.replication)
  • Log activities
    ... With the exception of the Profiler, ... to monitor the transaction taking place on the server? ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)