Access Denied Error

From: Gerry Viator (viatorg@musc.edu)
Date: 10/24/02

From: "Gerry Viator" <viatorg@musc.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 12:10:54 -0400

Hi all,

Probelm: When running a Exec Stored Procedure in query Analyzer to do
a bulk insert I get a error Access Denied on the Text file in a shared
folder.

Under the Member of tab there is my user name with Administrators Access.

I get the error when it is set up like that. If I add the Administrators
group to
the member of tab where my username is it works fine. But I cannot keep the
Administrators
group in there. Why does my username not work which has Administrators
Access?

Thanks for any help
Gerry

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Defragmenter wont run: "Access is Denied"
    ... I have no Security tab for dfrg.msc! ... I don't know how permissions for the file are supposed to be, ... Report the results for "Group or usernames" Administrators ... and for the specific username that you are running from. ...
  • Re: W2K Windows Update no longers works - 0x800A0046
    ... Under the Member of tab; ... Administrators ... Click the Member Of tab. ... > torgeir, Microsoft MVP Scripting and WMI, Porsgrunn Norway ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • User already exists
    ... I am trying to add a local user into the Administrators ... group - and I get the message "User <username> already is ... a member of "Administrators"" when I attempt to add the ...
  • Accessing user Mailboxes
    ... users mailboxes. ... My Id is a member of the Administrators tab... ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Administrator cant change security
    ... administrators group on the domain member can configure permissions on any ... computers can not reliably contact a domain controller. ... I'm signing on as Administrator on a second Windows 2003 server that is ...