Re: Unable to connect to server

From: David (iloveschnauzers@hotmail.com)
Date: 10/21/02

From: "David" <iloveschnauzers@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 12:34:22 -0700

Arvind,

Here it is.. there isnt much in the file....

Thx again form your assistance in this matter...

David
command-line
>argument as follows:
>
>C:\>isql -E -Q"select name, dbid, status, status2,
filename from
>master..sysdatabases" -oc:\temp\sysdatabases.out
>
>and then post the c:\temp\sysdatabases.out file..
>

>--
>Thanks,
>Arvind Krishnan
>SQL Server Development Team
>Microsoft Corporation
>--
confers no rights.
>"David" <iloveschnauzers@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Arvind,
>>
>> Sorry, I am still rather new at all this...
>>
>> Am I to run the Select * From master
>>
>> at the prompt after I have logged in use the command
>>
>> isql -E
>>
>> ?
>>
>> Thx
>>
>> David

and
>> confers no rights.
>> >"David" <iloveschnauzers@hotmail.com> wrote in message

errors
>> database.

well..Can
>> you

warranties,
>> and
message

it

$3aef2ecf@TKMSFTNGXA09...
> [...]
has

master

this

is
hand

open
>> up

<the

check
>> clicking

and

>> >.
>> >

>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Master Pages and Cross-Page Form Information
    ... > David R. Longnecker ... > Management Information Services ... >> | since we're using Master page, the textboxes are cotained in the ... >> | in that textbox. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webcontrols)
  • Re: Saxon
    ... identity possibly being the War Chief rather than theMaster, as David ... David Tennant, cloned from the hand Captain Jack's bringing on board ... 'A Dr Who') is actually the Master returned. ... there is another timelord but the Doctor replied 'no there is not'. ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)
  • Re: Saxon
    ... identity possibly being the War Chief rather than theMaster, as David ... David Tennant, cloned from the hand Captain Jack's bringing on board ... 'A Dr Who') is actually the Master returned. ... there is another timelord but the Doctor replied 'no there is not'. ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)
  • Re: Bach Cello Suites
    ... David, if I'm to be your master, I'll ask of you a synopsis of Proust's Remembrance of Thing's Past compared and contrasted with Milton's intentional fallacies in Paradise. ... If by troll you mean someone who has mastered most of the ... He's not a better player than me, ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)
  • Re: Inserted Rows not re-calculating
    ... David; it took me a while to read thru your links. ... > is what the previous response addressed. ... >> Thx for the reply letto115. ... >>> I find that if I don't include the cell right above my sum cell, ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)