Re: MSSQL Server 7.0 SP4 latest security patch

From: Arvind Krishnan[MS] (arvindk@online.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/15/02

From: "Arvind Krishnan[MS]" <arvindk@online.microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 10:32:21 -0700

Lena,
Yes, you need to apply the NT 4.0 server fix when you install this security
patch. The order of applying these fixes should not matter.

As for your second question, here is the list of security patches that were
released recently:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/?url=/technet/security/current.asp
?frame=true

--