Re: "Not a valid user" crashes sql 7

From: David Treptow (david.treptow@chi.frb.org)
Date: 10/15/02

Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 08:59:44 -0500
From: David Treptow <david.treptow@chi.frb.org>

That works. Is there a way to change the default setting for new databases
to disable autoclose, or do I have to remember to set this for each
database?

Dave

"Bill Hollinshead [MS]" wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> You are experiencing
> http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q309/2/55.asp. The
> workaround is to disable autoclose, which (in my opinion <g>) would be a
> good thing to do in any case <g>.

> Thanks,
>
> Bill Hollinshead
> Microsoft, SQL Server

> rights. Subscribe to MSDN & use http://msdn.microsoft.com/newsgroups.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: URGENT ESEUTIL FAILURE
    ... Do you have any databases that you can restore? ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... "Joel Adams" wrote in message ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.admin)
  • RE: Forms and Databases
    ... This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties and confers ... | Sender: "Emery Jordan" ... | Subject: Forms and Databases ...
  • Re: sqlserverce and cdb files question
    ... But only if these file are valid SQL CE databases. ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...
  • RE: Active Directory - Exchange Extension
    ... Have you verified that the Microsoft Exchange Information store is started ... appears to be either the service is not started or the databases are not ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: removing BUILTINAdmin access to databases
    ... BUILTIN\Administrators from any access to the databases. ... > databases may be your Windows account instead of "sa". ... > Cindy Gross, MCDBA, MCSE ... > This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)