Re: Can't print Crystal Report from SQL

From: oj (nospam_ojngo@home.com)
Date: 10/11/02

From: "oj" <nospam_ojngo@home.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:58:15 -0700

does your sqlserver service/proxy acct have proper access to the printer?

--
-oj
http://www.rac4sql.net
"Netedix" <tedtdhoang@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> My store procedure call sp_OACreate and sp_OAMethod to a DLLname.DLLclass
> which is a wrap around Crystal Report CRAXDRT object. It can't print from
> the SQL server but it runs fine in VB application. I already apply the MS
KB
> article Q184291 "PRB: COM Objects Fail to Print When Called From ASP" but
it
> won't help. Here is my code:
>
> myCR.dll:
> Dim app As New CRAXDRT.Application
> Dim rep As CRAXDRT.Report
> Set rep = app.OpenReport("myRpt.rpt")
> rep.DisplayProgressDialog = False
> rep.PrintOut False
>
> Here is an error message from SQL server store procedure. I use
> sp_OAGetErrorInfo:
> Error: 80043AC2
> Source: Crystal Reports ActiveX Designer
> HelpFile: NULL
> HelpID: 1000440
>
> Any clues?
> Thanks in advance,
> TH.

Relevant Pages

  • Cant print Crystal Report from SQL
    ... My store procedure call sp_OACreate and sp_OAMethod to a DLLname.DLLclass ... which is a wrap around Crystal Report CRAXDRT object. ... Here is an error message from SQL server store procedure. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: Cant print Crystal Report from SQL
    ... Did you start up your SQL server in application mode to see what actually ... > My store procedure call sp_OACreate and sp_OAMethod to a DLLname.DLLclass ... > which is a wrap around Crystal Report CRAXDRT object. ... > Dim app As New CRAXDRT.Application ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: dbrpcparam datalen problem
    ... I tried to use it for the store procedure call: ... and which the version of SQL Server following SQL 2008 will not support. ... not support features added in later versions. ... Books Online for SQL Server 2005 at ...
    (comp.databases.ms-sqlserver)
  • ADOConnection TimeOut 30 second, no way to change it ???
    ... i use ADOConnection component to connect to SQL Server and using TQuey to ... When i execute the store procedure, it look like the setting is no effect ...
    (borland.public.delphi.database.ado)
  • Re: how can i send mail by using sql server
    ... paramater to be pass to this store procedure if i want to send mail ... msg in query analyzer... ... don't understand how sql server communicates with email. ... notification email in the job scheduler! ...
    (comp.databases.ms-sqlserver)