Encrypt SQL Database

From: Dardo (dardo@tenerifesystem.com)
Date: 10/10/02

From: "Dardo" <dardo@tenerifesystem.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 10:02:15 -0700

I want to distribute a application that uses SQL Server
database. But i want that only my application read and
change the data. Nobody must read or change stored proc,
views, etc.... with applications like query analizer nore
the SA.

Can I do this ????

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Only want to insert a record
    ... I'll try looking into the user permissions aspect although the ... > database is simply a personal one on my PC with no security settings set. ... > of SQL Server. ... I can't believe nobody out there has done it. ...
    (microsoft.public.data.ado)
  • Idiomatic Expressions to Operating System Architecture: Transforming Rigids
    ... <Subject: Re: Idiomatic Expressions to Operating ... <endpoint during a single session * DATABASE + by ... <statements is a new feature of SQL Server 2005. ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: MS Access DAO -> ADO.NET Migration
    ... William Vaughn ... Microsoft MVP ... Hitchhiker's Guide to Visual Studio and SQL Server ... My migration app works building a SSCE database file with imported data ...
  • Re: Cluster will not fail over.
    ... > As far as the TCP/IP issue goes, you had to rebuild the cluster and were ... > able to restore the master database. ... > a cluster installation you'll have to revisit. ... >> This worked bringing up the sql server in minimal mode. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.clustering)
  • Re: Word 2003/Access2000/SQLSVR
    ... SQL server being where the data is held and this is accessed through a MS ... entire database and that may be say a record for Berkshire. ... "Peter Jamieson" wrote: ... replaced with the first record on the table in use. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields)