Re: How to view process information from Query Manager

From: Andrew J. Kelly (akelly@targitinteractive.com)
Date: 10/04/02

From: "Andrew J. Kelly" <akelly@targitinteractive.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 08:09:27 -0400

DBCC INPUTBUFFER will give the same as dblclking in EM.

--
Andrew J. Kelly   SQL MVP
Targitinteractive, Inc.
"david" <dly19@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> thanks for replying, sp_who only give me a list of processes. I am after
the
> process information of each spid, showing the actual command (SQL) the
> process is running.
>
> "Jobi" <johan.bijnens_n_o_s_p_a_m@alz.be> wrote in message
> > sp_who or sp_who2 could be what you're looking for
> >
> > jobi
> > "david" <nospam-noreply@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > > I would like to allow the programmer to view the process information
> > > (similar to double clicking on the process on 'Process Info' in
> Enterprise
> > > manger), using query manager.
> > >
> > > Anyone can show me to the right direction ?
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > David

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Logins in 6.5 to 2000 upgrade
    ... Check out the PASS Community Summit - Seattle, ... event entirely dedicated to SQL Server, ... > How can I transfer logins and passwords from a 6.5 ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: SQL Vulnerabilities