SQL 2000 & 7 latest patch

From: Corinne (corinnetalaboulma@hotmail.com)
Date: 10/03/02

From: "Corinne" <corinnetalaboulma@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 09:43:51 +0100

Hi Everyone!

Following this article:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/security/
bulletin/MS02-056.asp
(Latest cumulative patch for SQL 2000 dated 10/02/02)

I have downloaded the actual patch on
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q316333&sd=tech

In the first article a readme.txt file is mentionned(see next two lines).
>From what I understand it shoulf have been downloaded with the patch.

    'Patch can be uninstalled: The readme.txt contained in the downloadable
packages contains uninstall instructions. '

    'The process for installing the patch varies somewhat depending on the
specific configuration of the server. System administrators should ensure
that they read the Readme.txt file in the patch package to ensure
the patch is installed correctly. '

Do you know where I could find this readme.txt file as I want to install it
properly in the first place and ensure that I can unistall it in case of
unexpected problems.

Thank you

Corinne