SQL Server Enterprise Manager unwanted feature

From: T (th@excellence.net)
Date: 07/31/02

From: "T" <th@excellence.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 07:28:10 -0700

Hi all,

I've created a user with a single database permission.
However this user, by using the Enterprise Manager, he can
still view a list of all databases and worse view a list of
all logins. This is an unwanted feature that I would like
to remove.

Is there a way NOT allowing this single database permission
to view within the Enterprise Manager?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: SQL Server Enterprise Manager unwanted feature
    ... The user can't access the other databases, logins but can ... see them in Enterprise Manager. ... >I've created a user with a single database permission. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • SQL Server Enterprise Manager unwanted feature
    ... I've created a user with a single database permission. ... However this user, by using the Enterprise Manager, he can ... all logins. ... This is an unwanted feature that I would like ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: SQL Server Enterprise Manager unwanted feature
    ... > I've created a user with a single database permission. ... > all logins. ... This is an unwanted feature that I would like ... > to view within the Enterprise Manager? ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)